About V&R Integrated Prelims Cum Mains Test Series 2024
Despite having a strong grasp of the knowledge as per the UPSC CSE syllabus, many aspirants fail to clear the Prelims & Mains. The same is true because:
- In Prelims, aspirants struggle to answer questions accurately and to correctly attempt the majority of questions, due to lack of preparation and strategy.
- In Mains, aspirants have difficulty to understand the questions, prioritise the content, have inefficient writing skills, and have weak time management.
In light of this, Vajiram & Ravi has developed the V&R Integrated Prelims Cum Mains Test Series Programme for UPSC CSE 2024 that will assist students in mastering the skill of accurately answering questions in the Prelims 2024 and learning the craft of writing answers for the Mains 2024.
With the help of multiple Tests and continuous Mentorship, this Test Series Programme seeks to provide a coherent and coordinated preparation for UPSC Civil Services Exam - Prelims & Mains.
This continuous and rigorous Test Series Programme will enable students to evaluate their preparation over the course of the year through a range of assessments and improve their preparation through ongoing mentoring from subject-matter experts.
V&R Integrated Prelims Cum Mains Test Series Schedule 2024
Given the extensive time needed to prepare for Prelims & Mains, the V&R Integrated Prelims Cum Mains Test Series will be administered in three phases:
- Phase 1: August 2023 to December 2023: Prelims & Mains - where the focus of the Programme is integrated Prelims-cum-Mains Preparation.
It will assure thorough, organised, and rigorous testing to master significant and challenging concepts and improve understanding of the UPSC question patterns.
- Objective Assessment Tests (For Prelims): 50 MCQs per Test (till November 2023)
- Subjective Assessment Tests (For Mains): 10 Questions per Test
- Phase 2: December 2023 to May 2024: Prelims Exclusive - where the focus of the Programme is exclusively on the upcoming Prelim Test.
- 16 G.S Tests (5 Comprehensive and 10 Full-Length and 1 test on other important additional sources).
- It will make sure that the syllabus is thoroughly revised, assist in minimising negative marking, aid develop time management skills, identify areas of strength and weakness, and help students overcome exam stress and nerves.
- Phase 3: June 2024 to September 2024: Mains Exclusive - where the focus of the Programme is exclusively on the Main Exam.
- 8 sectional Tests – 2 Tests from each General Studies paper. It will ensure enhanced focus on each section of the syllabus, aid in holistic preparation, and give much-needed confidence to the aspirants while writing answers.
- 4 full-length Tests – covering each General Studies paper. Through a rigorous schedule modelled as per the Main Exam, it will not only assist in covering and revising the complete syllabus but also provide a thorough evaluation of the student's degree of preparedness.
Features of V&R Integrated Prelims Cum Mains Test Series 2024
- Duration: 13+ months.
- Commences on: 6th August 2023
- No. of Tests:
- Phase 1: Total 37 Tests (16 Objective and 21 Subjective)
- Phase 2: Total 16 G.S Tests (5 Comprehensive and 10 Full-Length, 1 test covering Economic Survey, Annual Budget, India Year Book, Government Schemes and Policies)
- Phase 3: Total 12 Subjective Tests comprising 8 sectional Tests and 4 full-length Tests
- Mode: Both online and offline modes will be available.
- Evaluation will be completed within 7 to 10 days of submission
- Constructive and personalised feedback, followed by mentorship sessions, will be provided to enhance the student's ability to write answers effectively and holistically.
Mentor Support and Guidance
In order to develop a personalised strategy for each student, a specialised team of mentors will be available throughout the programme. They will evaluate the performance and fine-tune the approach toward the exam:
- Recognising the strengths and offering suggestions on how to build on them.
- Identifying the shortcomings and suggesting ways to improve them.
- Aid with answer writing strategies and advancement.
- Assisting with individualised strategic planning to strengthen the Main Exam preparations.
Mentor support is offered in offline, online, and telephonic modes.
- Detailed discussion of Phase 1 (Subjective Assessment Tests) and Phase 3 (Sectional Tests) will be given, along with relevant value-addition of the content.
- Evaluated answer copies of Subjective Tests will be available to the students via the student portal.
- Best copies and model answers of Subjective Tests will be provided to the students.
Rs. 40,000/- Including GST
- Complete the Admission Form
- Upload a clear passport size photo
- Upload your ID Proof
- Upload PAN card of the aspirant or parent
- Pay fees online (Kindly check the online transaction limit with your bank)
Modes of Payment
- Net Banking (Preferred)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Demand Draft
Prepare for Prelims & Mains holistically, to learn more, request a counselling call-back
For Vajiram App on Google Play Store:
Minimum Android Version: 7 (Nougat)
RAM: > 2GB (Recommended)
Storage: 300 MB
Please Note: Screen recording is disabled on videos only
> Vajiram IAS App is also available for Apple (iOS) devices.
Vajiram & Ravi
9-B, Bada Bazaar Marg
Old Rajinder Nagar
Delhi - 110060
Close to Karol Bagh metro station
See On Map
Contact number: (011) 4100-7400
Vajiram & Ravi
No: 43, 2nd Floor
Chennai - 600006
See On Map
Classes from June, 2023 at:
Vajiram & Ravi,
New No. 62, P Block,
Chennai - 600040
Contact number: (044) 4330-2121
For any query, visit this link: https://enquiry.vajiramandravi.com/query-form