Current Affairs for CSE 2023
The most crucial aspect of the UPSC CSE Preparation is incorporating current updates and an enhanced understanding of the current developments. Current Affairs knowledge is beneficial in all three stages of the UPSC CSE - Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
We've designed a year-long Current Affairs programme for tenable aspirants to update and upgrade their preparation in response to the rising demand for Current Affairs. The classes will be timed to coincide with an aspirant's preparation cycle, a year prior to the exam, with an emphasis on the UPSC Prelims and Main Exams.
- Commencement Date – June 15, 2022
- Mode – Online / Offline
- Faculty – Dipin Damodaran
- Fees – Rs.28000 (Exclusive of GST)
- Duration – 15 Month
- Holistic coverage of current affairs issues aligned with the UPSC exam requirements
- Well-curated handouts taid the understanding and analysis
- Designated classes – split in to three phases:
- Phase 1 – 2 classes/week – Main exam-oriented – Starting June 15, 2022 to January 15 2023
- Phase 2 – 2 classes/week – Prelims oriented – Starting February 01, 2023 to Prelims 2023
- Phase 3 – 3 Classes/week – Main exam-oriented – Starting June 15 to Main exam 2023
- Answer writing practice in accordance with the topics
- Exam-specific understanding and analysis of subjects
- Covers the current affairs of:
- GS I – Indian Society and Geography
- GS II – Polity, Governance, IR and Social Justice
- GS III - Economy and Agriculture, S&T, Environment and Ecology, Internal
- Security and Disaster management
- All Ex-Vajiram Students can avail fee concession of 10%. Coupon Code will be available to the Ex-Vajiram students at the payment page of the course.
- Former Students of Dipin Damodaran Sir (non-vajiram students) can avail fee concession of 10% by filling the Form provided below. The Coupon Code would be sent to your email id mentioned in the form within 48 hrs of submitting the form. Form for former students of Dipin Damodaran Sir
- Institute will provide special discount to students who have been selected and are in service or are undergoing training. Send an email with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org