Medical Science Optional Crash Course- 2022
Starts on: 9th October
Duration: 6 months
Registration Link : Register here
- Total 40 sessions (3 hours each), classes will be held twice a week
- Covers most of the important and upgraded topics.
- Value addition class notes.
- Upgrade with recent advances.
- Practice sessions of flowcharts, case studies, answer writing
- Step-by-step Guidance
- Important topics mentioned in the syllabus and extra analytical topics based on UPSC format- Anatomy,
Physiology, Biochemistry, General Pathology and Microbiology will be covered.
- Class Notes, diagram practice for important topics along with flowcharts for pathogenesis.
- Pharmacology: Discussion on important drug interactions, mechanism of actions.
- Forensic Medicine: Important concepts of Injuries and Toxicology via tests, answer writing practice.
- Recent techniques and their applications.
- Comprehensive coverage of important topics- Medicine including skin and psychiatry, Surgery,
Pediatrics, Gynecology, Community Medicine, via class notes, handouts, discussion sessions.
- The topics that are common to both Paper-I and Paper-II will be covered together. This helps students in
correlating various aspects of disease and will be benefit in case studies for both the papers.
- Case studies for all the topics will be discussed in the class.
- Practice session and home assignments for flowcharts and approach to case studies.
Class Tests: Sectional tests for both Paper-I and Paper-II will be held periodically.
For queries: email@example.com