Online Live Hybrid General Studies Course
During the pandemic conditions, we at Vajiram & Ravi, have prioritized a ‘safety- first’ approach to General Studies coaching without compromising quality and diligence. To keep the process of learning continuous during these difficult times where some students are unable to attend classes at our Delhi or Chennai centers, we have begun a full- fledged LIVE ONLINE HYBRID GENERAL STUDIES PROGRAMME for the 2023 Exam. Our best minds will now also be offering a virtual training package: delivering all the benefit of classroom teaching. These online coaching classes are a virtual replica of our classroom programme. Online classes are streamed LIVE from our classroom lectures. Students will view the classes conducted at our Delhi centre classroom LIVE Online. Students have access to our academic website - www.vajiramias.com, where students would be experiencing online LIVE classes, also view recorded classes of the classes available for 2 days after the class to help them to revisit their lecture again. The Online class will be conducted through our E-learning Portal –www.vajiramias.com
10 Months G.S classroom course includes:
- 280 G.S Class lectures and 120 Current affairs online lectures (total 400 class
lectures) by Vajiram & Ravi’s experienced faculties.
- Lecture notes and class handouts by the faculties.
- 18 Printed study material called Yellow Books.
- Monthly Current Affairs E-Magazine called “The Recitals”
- 28 Prelims Test Series in General Studies and Current Affairs with explanation.
- 6 Months Mains Answer Writing Programme with feedback from our experienced evaluators, to help students to develop the art of Answer Writing.
- 12 Main Exam Test Series with feedback, Model answer & explanatory classes
Missed class support system:
- If you have missed classes due to unavoidable circumstances, you can request
access to recorded classes.
Access to Revision Classes:
- All the class lectures can also be accessed online by the students throughout
the course duration of 10 months.
Offline / Online Mentor Support Programme:
- Students would have access to mentoring sessions during their course period
to clear their doubts and guidance regarding their preparation
Access Vajiram & Ravi Students’ Portal- (vajiramias.com):
- Access to LIVE classes, recorded classes, Answer writing Programme, MCQs
tests, Prelims Tests and Main Tests
- Current Affairs Material
- Editorial Analysis from selected newspapers
- Summary of Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines
- Daily Current Affairs-based MCQs Tests and Monthly Current affairs Tests.
- Classes schedule and announcements
+ 10 months Mains Support Programme (MSP) - is to help students prepare after they have finished their classes with the institute. Students have access to the:
- Online Current Affairs Classes until Main Exam 2024
- Current Affairs Content Support until Prelim Test 2025
- Monthly Current Affairs MCQs Test
- Student Portal Access till Prelim Test 2025
- 12 Main Exam Test Series from June 2024 to February 2025, which includes:
- 8 Sectional Tests
- 4 Full-Length Tests
- Evaluation & Feedback
- Model Answer
- Explanation videos of sectional tests
- Students will be given access to the Student’s Portal vajiramias’s exclusive content to help prepare for their exam even after their course gets over, until June 2024.
- Classes will be held six days a week and class timings may be extended if needed. Extra classes apart from the regular schedule may be held to cover the syllabus on time. Sunday may not be a holiday.
- General Studies (Prelim cum Mains) Classroom Programme
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Public Administration
- Political Science & IR
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Medical Science Crash Course & Test Series
At Vajiram & Ravi, experience over 10 months the assortment of sub courses that make up the Online General Studies programme PLUS 10 months Mains Support Programme.
LIVE G.S Classroom Programme February 2023-24 Session - Online Mode
This General Studies course is a full-fledged online LIVE G.S classes, where students would be able to experience classroom teaching on www.vajiramias.com. The duration of the course is 10 months.
This General Studies online programme will begin on the 6th February Evening Batch (5:30 P.M to 8:00
P.M) and end in December 2023. No prior registration is required, and direct admission is from 15th December 2022. The tuition fee for the online course is Rs. 1,55,000/-.
Students would be allotted to a batch time at 5:30 P.M to 8:00 P.M to attend the LIVE classroom session and
also be provided with a recording of the General Studies lectures (available upto 3 days after the class).
Students would be able to experience the classroom teaching at their homes, without coming to Delhi and also
have the opportunity to get their class doubts cleared during the LIVE classes.