Google's parent company Alphabet is rolling out its artificial intelligence chatbot Bard in Europe and Brazil.
About Bard Chatbot:
- It is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) chatbot developed by Alphabet, parent company of Google.
- It is an example of generative AI that can respond to questions in a human-like way.
- Users can interact with the Bard chatbot in 40 languages, including nine Indian languages.
- Users can change the tone and style of Bard's responses to either simple, long, short, professional or casual.
- They can pin or rename conversations, export code to more places and use images in prompts.
What is Generative AI?
- Generative AI (GenAI) is a type of AI that can create a wide variety of data, such as images, videos, audio, text, and 3D models.
- It does this by learning patterns from existing data, then using this knowledge to generate new and unique outputs.
- GenAI is capable of producing highly realistic and complex content that mimics human creativity, making it a valuable tool for many industries such as gaming, entertainment, and product design.
Q1) What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that uses natural language processing to create humanlike conversational dialogue. The language model can respond to questions and compose various written content, including articles, social media posts, essays, code and emails