About Exercise Cope India:
- It is a bilateral joint exercise between Indian Air Force (IAF) and the United States Air Force (USAF).
- Cope India began in 2004 as a fighter training exercise.
- The exercise has evolved to incorporate subject matter expert exchanges, air mobility training, airdrop training and large-force exercises, in addition to fighter-training exercises.
- The exercise will further enhance operational capability and interoperability between the two air forces.
- The last edition of the exercise was held in 2019.
Q1) What is Exercise Vajra Prahar?
It is an Indo-US Joint Special Forces exercise. It aims to share best practices and experiences in areas such as joint mission planning and operational tactics as also to improve interoperability between the Special Forces of both the Nations.