Recently, the Imperial College London announced its biggest ever scholarship programme for Indian students.
About Future Leaders Scholarship programme
- The scholarship programme will support 30 of the country’s most talented Master’s scholars, over the next three years.
- The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses,
- It will be for students studying Master's programmes in engineering, natural sciences, business and medical research.
- In this programme half of the scholarships are reserved for female scholars.
- It will build a pathway for the most talented students in India to deepen their studies and expand their experiences at one of the world's top universities.
- Alongside the new scholarship programme, the university also signed a new partnership with the UK government's Chevening Scholarships programme.
- It will provide funding for an additional three Master's scholars from India over the next three years.
Q1) What is the Chevening Scholarships program?
The Chevening Scholarships program is a prestigious international scholarship program that offers full financial support to outstanding students, professionals, and future leaders from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in the United kingdom.The program is funded by the UK government's Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and is administered by the Chevening Secretariat.