Recently, on the occasion of Good Governance Day the Union Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions launched the Extended Version of Mission Karmayogi, at a function in New Delhi.
About Mission Karmayogi
- Mission Karmayogi - National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) aims to prepare Civil Servants for the future by making them more creative, constructive & innovative through transparency and technology.
- This unique programme will help to lay the foundation for civil servants in the country.
- There will be more focus on 'on-site learning' in complementing "off-site learning".
- On 2nd September 2020, Government approved the National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) with six key pillars including Policy Framework, Institutional Framework, Competency Framework, Digital Learning Framework (iGOT-Karmayogi), the electronic Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS) and the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework.
- The Programme will cover all civil servants (including contractual employees) across different ministries, departments, organizations and agencies of the Union Government.
- Three new features launched on the iGOT Karmayogi platform are
- My iGOT: It delivers targeted training courses on the home page of individual officer that directly address the unique capacity building needs of the officer as identified in the Capacity-Building Plan for their Ministries/Departments.
- Blended Programs: This programme will facilitate equitable access to training methodologies across all levels to meet dynamic training needs of the officials.
- Blended Programs integrate traditional offline (in person) classroom courses with online learning components.
- It enables officers and faculty to leverage the flexibility and convenience of online courses while retaining the invaluable benefits of face-to-face classroom interactions.
- Curated Programs: These are designed to cater to diverse learning needs of the Ministries/Departments and Training Institutions.
- This Course Providers will be able to curate relevant content, resources, and assessments from the repository of iGOT with a Programmatic approach to provide a tailored learning journey.
Q1) What Is Human Resources (HR)?
Human resources (HR) is the division of a business that is charged with finding, recruiting, screening, and training job applicants. It also administers employee benefit programs.