Corporates, industrial bodies and chambers of commerce are pitching in to play a crucial role in the Tamil Nadu government’s ‘Naan Mudhalvan’ scheme aimed at equipping college students with industry-relevant skills.
About Naan Mudhalvan’ scheme:
- It is an initiative of Tamil Nadu State government.
- Naan Mudhalvan platform aims to provide dynamic information for college students on courses and relevant information about industry specific skill offerings.
- This will enable the students of TamilNadu to get training in their chosen field of interest that will help them in achieving their career goals.
- The objective of this scheme is to identify potential training providers, to impart various skill trainings based on current industry gaps.
- Through this flagship program the students will be able to get trained and ensure they get jobs according to their skill sets.
Source : The Hindu