4th NICDC Investors' Roundtable Conference to be held in Mumbai on October 10.
- The 4th NICDC Investors' Roundtable Conference organized by Maharashtra Industrial Township Limited (MITL).
- The Investors Roundtable Conference has previously been hosted in Delhi, Kochi, and Ahmedabad.
- The 4th edition of the conference will showcase the development of upcoming greenfield industrial cities across India, which have been planned by National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited.
- Currently, four such greenfield smart industrial cities are being developed in Maharashtra in the districts of Aurangabad, Raigad, Satara and Nagpur.
National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (NICDC):
- National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (NICDC) is a Special Purpose Vehicle aiming to develop new industrial cities as "Smart Cities" and converging next generation technologies across infrastructure sectors.
- The programme is aimed at providing impetus to planned urbanization in India with manufacturing as the key driver.
Source : PIB