Election Commission of India recently invites entries from Media Houses for the National Media Award for best campaign on Voter’s Education and Awareness during the year 2022.
About National Media Award for best campaign on voter’s education & awareness-2022:
- The awards are to recognise the outstanding contribution by Media Houses to promote electoral participation by creating awareness about accessible elections, educating people about the electoral process and raising awareness among the general public about the relevance and importance of voting and registration.
- The awards will be in the form of a citation, plaque and cash prize and will be presented on the National Voter’s Day (25th January, 2023).
- The awards will be given in the following four categories:
- Print Media
- Electronic (Television) Media
- Electronic (Radio) Media and
- Online (Internet)/Social Media
Source : PIB