Recently, the Prime Minister Of India hailed the initiative of national creators’ award, saying it was a great opportunity for the creator community, putting the spotlight on the extraordinary talent across India.
About National Creators Award
- It is the first-of-its-kind awards will be targeted at "Gen Z", a reference to the young generation hooked to the internet and social media.
- The award aims to achieve
- Spotlight on Changemakers: Putting change makers on center stage – recognizing and boosting digital creators that are making an impact
- Amplify Diverse Voices: It wants to elevate the influence of digital media in social impact, creating a buzz that can't be ignored
- Connect and Collaborate: It brings a community of creators, leaders & government on one platform to spur a social revolution, a national movement during ‘Amrit Kaal’
- Empower the Next Wave: It's a launchpad for using creativity to drive positive change.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Requirement: Participants must be 18 years of age or above at the time of nomination.
- Nationality and Residency: 19 categories are open exclusively to individuals of Indian nationality. One category is dedicated to international digital creators.
- Platforms: Content must be published on one or more of the following digital platforms: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
- Language: Content submission can be in English or any other Indian language.
- Nomination Limits: Creators can self-nominate in a maximum of three categories. Those nominating others can nominate in all 20 categories.
Q1) What is Social media?
These are interactive technologies that facilitate the creation, sharing and aggregation of content, ideas, interests, and other forms of expression through virtual communities and networks.