About ‘Prashasan Gaon ki Ore' Campaign’ :
- It is a nationwide campaign under the Good Governance Week 2022.
- The Nationwide campaign for Redressal of Public Grievances and Improving Service Delivery will be held in all Districts, States and Union Territories of the country.
- Over 700 District Collectors will participate in the Campaign and officials will be visiting Tehsils and Panchayat Samiti Headquarters.
- Over 3,100 new government services will be added for online delivery during the five-day good governance week.
- The good governance week, or Sushasan Saptah, will witness the nation’s grievance redressal platforms functioning in unison — grievances received on Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) will be redressed along with grievances received on State portals.
Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS):
- Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online platform available to the citizens 24x7 to lodge their grievances to the public authorities on any subject related to service delivery.
- It is a single portal connected to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India and States.
- Every Ministry and States have role-based access to this system.
- CPGRAMS is also accessible to the citizens through standalone mobile application downloadable through Google Play store and mobile application integrated with UMANG.
- The status of the grievance filed in CPGRAMS can be tracked with the unique registration ID provided at the time of registration of the complainant.
- CPGRAMS also provides an appeal facility to the citizens if they are not satisfied with the resolution by the Grievance Officer.
Q1) When was CPGRAMS launched?
Public Grievances Redressal is one of the flagship initiatives for the reformation in governance started in June 2007 by the Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances for citizens of India to raise their problems, grievances or pleas to the central govt and state government Ministries and Departments.