Union Minister of state for Science and Technology recently launched the Single Integrated Pensioners’ Portal.
About Single Integrated Pensioners' Portal:
- Single Integrated Pensioners' Portal developed in collaboration with State Bank of India and aimed at “Ease of Living” for the Central Government Pensioners.
- All the remaining 16 Pension disbursing banks shall now begin their integration with BHAVISHYA.
- Bhavishya 9.0 version was being released recently with its integration with the Pension Disbursing Banks.
- BHAVISHYA is a Portal for Pension Payment and Tracking System is being integrated with Pension Seva portal of SBI and will enable Pensioners to get all information and services at one place with single login.
- On completion of all phases of this integration the retirees can choose a Bank and Branch for opening an online Pension Account, check their monthly pension slips, Form 16, Status of Life Certificate as well as change their Pension Disbursing Bank through BHAVISHYA.
- ‘Bhavishya’ platform was made mandatory for all central government departments since 01.01.2017.
- BHAVISHYA has recently been rated as the 3rd best portal among all Government of India service portals by National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA).
- The following portals have now been merged with BHAVISHYA window: CPENGRAMS, ANUBHAV, ANUDAAN, SANKALP & Pension DASHBOARD.
Source : PIB