UAE’s visa rules The United Arab Emirates (UAE's) advanced visa system is set to come into effect on October 3, 2022.
- Under UAE's new immigration laws, the five-year green visa will allow foreigners to sponsor themselves without any help from UAE nationals or their employers. Freelancers, skilled workers, and investors are eligible for this visa.
- Now, green visa holders can sponsor their family members themselves.
- If the permit for a green visa holder expires, they will be given a period of up to six months to renew it.
- A 10-year expanded residency is also offered under the golden visa. Investors, entrepreneurs, and individuals with exceptional talents are eligible for a golden visa.
- According to the new immigration laws, golden visa holders will also enjoy the benefit of 100% ownership of their business.
- Tourist visas will allow the visitors to stay in UAE for 60 days, as per new rules.
- A five-year multi-entry tourist visa will allow visitors to stay in the UAE for up to 90 days in a row.
- And the job exploration visa will also allow professionals to seek employment opportunities in the UAE without a sponsor or host.
Source : Mint