Recently, the Prime Minister of India inaugurated the 14th edition of Aero India 2023 in Bengaluru.
Aero India 2023:
- Aero India is a premier global aviation trade fair, which provides an opportunity for the Indian aviation-defence industry, to showcase its products, technologies and solutions to the national decision-makers.
- The Aero India show is held every 2 years.
- This year it is being organised by the Bengaluru-based defence PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- The theme of 2023: ‘‘The runway to a billion opportunities”.
- Besides the major entrepreneurs and investors in the defence and aerospace industries, the event will witness the participation of prominent defence think tanks and defence-related bodies from across the world
Q1) What is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, headquartered in Bengaluru.