Cyber Security experts have sent out warnings about the potential use of ChatGPT to write phishing emails, malicious code easily and at a much larger scale.
- ChatGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is a chatbot launched by OpenAI in November 2022. It is built on top of OpenAI's GPT-3 family of large language models.
- It is a type of artificial intelligence that can understand and generate natural language text.
- It is trained on large amounts of text data and uses an algorithm called a transformer to learn how to generate text that is similar to human conversation.
- The application is beneficial for presenting information and responding to queries in a way similar to what would occur in a normal conversation because it has been educated by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- GPT-3 (Generative Pretrained Transformer 3) is a state-of-the-art language processing AI model developed by OpenAI.
- It is capable of generating human-like text and has a wide range of applications, including language translation, language modeling, and generating text for applications such as chatbots.
- It is one of the largest and most powerful language processing AI models to date, with 175 billion parameters.
Q1) What is artificial intelligence (AI)?
Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include expert systems, natural language processing, speech recognition and machine vision.