About Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100):
- It is a twin-engined regional aircraft with a capacity of maximum 98 passengers.
- It is developed by the Russian manufacturer Sukhoi JSC.
- It had its maiden flight in 2008 and its first commercial service three years later.
- It has maximum cruise speed of Mach 0.81 and maximum altitude of 12,500m.
- The SSJ100 is available in basic (95B) and long range (95LR) variants, serving short to medium range routes between 3,279-4,620km.
Q1) What is Sukhoi Su-30MKI?
The Sukhoi Su-30MKI is a multirole combat fighter aircraft jointly developed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the Indian Air Force (IAF). Based on the Su-30 fighter aircraft, Su-30MKI is equipped with thrust vectoring control and canards.