Classroom Coaching programmes 2023 at Chennai Centre:
This year in Chennai centre, three General Studies Pre-Cum Main Classroom sessions would be started in May, July and the last session in August/September. The 3 sessions at Chennai centre focus on General Studies (Prelim cum Main) classroom programme.
G.S Classroom Programme 2022-23 at Chennai centre in May 2022
This General Studies course will be taught in 10 months PLUS 10 months Mains Support Programme.
The Offline Course will begin on the 13th May 2022 Evening Batch (5:00 P.M to 7:30 P.M) and end in March 2023. No prior registration required, direct admission from 16th April 2022.
The tuition fee for the Offline GS course is Rs.1,50,000/-.
For direct admission, following payment options are availabe:
Net Banking: For net banking you need your bank login ID and password. An admission link is available on the admission page of our website: https://admissions.vajiramias.com/online-admission/ just click the link and choose your bank then enter your bank login ID and password, you will get an OTP in your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and your payment is done.
Demand Draft: Single or multiple Demand Drafts (favouring Vajiram & Ravi, Payable at Delhi) are accepted in our Chennai or Delhi centre.
Vajiram & Ravi's classroom coaching is conducted in English medium and the institute’s centres are available only at Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi and Nungambakkam, Chennai.
G.S classroom course Chennai Session 2022-23
10 months G.S classroom course includes:
- 280 G.S Class lectures and 120 Current affairs Class lectures (total 400 class lectures) by the Vajiram & Ravi’s experienced faculties.
- Lecture notes and class handouts by the faculties.
- 20 Printed study material called Yellow Books.
- Monthly Current Affairs E-Magazine called “The Recitals”
- 15 General Studies Prelims Tests.
- 6 Months Mains Answer Writing Programme with feedback from our experienced evaluators, to help students to develop the art of Answer Writing.
- 12 Main Exam Test Series with feedback, Model answer & explanatory classes.
Missed class support system:
- If you have missed classes due to unavoidable circumstances, you can request access to recorded classes.
Access Vajiram & Ravi’s Students’ Portal- vajiramias
- Access to LIVE classes, recorded classes, Answer writing Programme, MCQs tests, Prelims Tests and Main Tests
- Current Affairs Material
- Editorial Analysis from selected newspapers
- Summary of Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines
- Daily Current Affairs-based MCQs Tests and Monthly Current affairs Tests.
- Classes schedule and announcements
+ 10 Months Mains Support Programme (MSP) - is to help students prepare after they have finished their classes with the institute. Students have access to the:
- Online Current Affairs Classes until Main Exam 2023
- Current Affairs Content Support until Prelim Test 2024
- Monthly Current Affairs MCQs Test
- Student Portal Access till Prelim Test 2024
- 12 Main Exam Test Series from June 2023 to February 2024
- 8 Sectional Tests
- 4 Full Length Tests
- Evaluation & Feedback
- Model Answer
- Explanation videos of sectional tests by Vajiram & Ravi faculty.
- Students will be given access to the Student’s Portal vajiramias’s exclusive content to help prepare for their exam even after their course gets over, until June 2024.
- Classes will be held six days a week and class timings may be extended if needed. Extra classes apart from regular schedule may be held to cover the syllabus on time. Sunday may not be a holiday.
- General Studies (Prelim cum Mains) Classroom Programme
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Public Administration
- Political Science & IR
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Medical Science Crash Course & Test Series